Co-Founder at PlanetSpark
Views:774 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
PlanetSpark - Associate Director - Customer Success (8-13 yrs)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Willing to work 6 days a week at a Series A startup
- 8-13 years of experience in teacher or customer management roles
- A background at an education company/ institution in a learning/coaching/ teacher training
- Based out of Gurgaon or South Delhi or relocatable to these areas
Mission : Lead Partner Success for 1000+ teachers and scale to 10,000+ teachers in the next 1 year
Why does this role exist?
PlanetSpark is a live learning platform and the most important asset of the company is our teachers. This role is about making the teachers at our platform successful. Hence, it is one of the most strategic roles in the company. The incumbent will report directly to the Co-Founders.
1) Lead a team of teacher success managers
2) Measure and maintain Teacher NPS based on aligned goals
3) Identify teacher training and development needs and address them
4) Ensure teacher query resolution in a short turnaround time
5) Create strategies for teacher engagement and motivation
6) Suggest teacher product improvements and work with the tech team
1) Teacher NPS
2) Teacher Retention
What are we looking for?
- 8-13 years of experience in an education company in a teacher or customer success role
- Sound understanding of content and pedagogy
- Founder's mindset - the ability to build things from scratch