HR Specialist at Planet Spark
Views:1079 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Planet Spark - Associate - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
PlanetSpark is a global platform that provides Live and asynchronous learning strategies to empower individuals (age 4yrs to 50yrs) with exceptional communication and soft skills. The platform is dedicated to transcending conventional classroom learning and focuses on providing tailored learning strategies that cater to individual needs and schedules. With a dynamic community of over 3,000 skilled educators, PlanetSpark has proudly served over 40,000 learners worldwide.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Business Development Associate located in Gurugram. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for generating leads, conducting market research, and making presentations to potential clients. The Business Development Associate will also be responsible for communication with existing clients and maintaining client relationships.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media. 2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
- Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
- Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Follow and achieve department's sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
- Go the extra mile" to drive sales
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oriented BDCs in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of Rs.21428 fixed + incentives 5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below CTC India Shift (10:30am to 8:30 pm) - INR 6.6 LPA (4.2LPA Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable) US/ Canada Shift (8:00pm to 5:00 am) - INR 7.10 LPA (4.83 Fixed + 2.3 LPA
- Strong english communication skills
- Freshers are also welcome !
- Experience in respected field will be given more importance