Recruitement Specialist at PBPartners.com
Views:129 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Placement Manager - Insurance (5-7 yrs)
Placement Manager - Identifying & Understanding Risk, Preparing RFQ and Comparative, Negotiating with Insurers pricing
- Evaluate and present the risk to insurance companies (suggesting additional covers depending on the client profile).
- Working with client facing colleagues to understand client's requirements and provide end to end solution for placing the business with the insurers i.e. generating quotes, preparing a comparative statement, follow up and policy vetting.
- Identifying risk exposures of the client, understanding the insurance requirements and providing them with insurance solutions.
- Business awareness and Insurance industry knowledge
- Ability to drive cross functional team for common objectives.
- Interact with key clients of Group business from time to time to understand their concerns and identify improvement areas
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum Graduate, Post Graduate will be plus.
- Goal oriented with positive attitude, sincere, hard- working and ambitious.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication with clarity of thought and expression.
- Average 5 to 7 years of experience in the Insurance industry to manage corporate relationship.
- Knowledge and development of systems and processes to support service delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.