Placement Manager - Industry Connect (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a highly motivated, commercially-driven and experienced Industry Connect and Placement Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to do industry engagement
- Partnerships with employers, third party aggregators and Sector skills council for generating the pool of vacancies for various locations and sectors
- Connect with industry to arrange internship & placements of the students
- Partnerships with training partners and Institutions for generating supply pool of candidates looking for job opportunities
- Deliver short-term and long-term goals of the organization.
- Identify skill development needs for the labour of the Industry in order to match the increasing competency standards and qualifications.
- Implement a marketing strategy for industry engagement and placements.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 1+ years of experience working in skill development/vocational education sector.
- Relevant experience as a placement manager
- Having good industry connections
- Excellent Analytical Skills and Probing Skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills