Placement Manager - Education (1-3 yrs)
- Manage a team by giving targets and monitoring achievements against ultimate project objective.
- Participate in workshops for establishing links between skills available among candidates and their potential employers.
- Understand database of candidates and employers.
- Receive a database of potential employers in allotted territory and to add upon it from own contacts within the allotted territory.
- Manage complete process of hiring candidates by contacting employers, receiving vacancies information, offering shortlisted candidates, managing the interviews, managing issuance of appointment letters and following up employed candidates for monitoring requirements and other feedbacks.
- Ensure continued employment status of placements for a specific period.
- Keep close contact with important employers and to keep on increasing personal contact with effective employers
- Supervise Placement Officers and to deploy them to their respective markets and geographical areas.
- Adhere to the reporting deadlines given by higher management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with media houses
- Excellent English communication: written and spoken
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.