Principal Consultant at Onyx Search Practice
Views:496 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
P&L Regional Head - Co-Living - Manufacturing/Logistics (10-20 yrs)
P&L Regional Head Co Living
- Driving business profitability ; ensure that targets are achieved on revenues as well as costs at the city level, through influencing metrics of occupancy, pricing and operational costs
- Delivering target service levels and operational metrics ; by supervision of end-to-end property operations, managing cluster level teams, defining SOPs and business processes, ensuring compliance and handling escalations
- Managing customer satisfaction and churn
- Be owner of customer satisfaction metrics through service delivery and keeping churn numbers within target levels, monitoring and handling escalations of customer complaints
- Managing Operations team hiring and retention ; through proper manpower planning, acting as a mentor to mid-level team members and conducting pulse checks of the junior levels
- Developing strong information dashboards
- Ensuring the right data processes are in place for effective data capture and analysis to enable quick decision making
- City Expansion Strategy
- Develop and handle key accounts/corporates for the city Skills required for the role of the City
Education, Knowledge & Desired Skills :
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Finance or any Engineering Graduate with Master's in Business Administration (Finance or Operations Management) with strong academic credentials.
- Must be a computer literate
- Excellent in MS-Office tools.
- Prior Operations Experience in general management / consulting / operations and have worked in the industries like hospitality, facilities management, consulting, manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and plant operations would be preferred.
- Prior experience of managing profitability drivers (revenue as well as cost drivers) through direct management of outcomes and teams
- Regional Language (Telugu), Hindi is a must with solid local exposure
- Good at decision making and able to handle escalations and solve problems with high degree of maturity.
- Demonstrated ability in managing team at all levels.
Key Competencies :
- High Integrity Levels
- People Management
- Analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills ; both Written and Verbal
- Proactively taking initiative