CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:905 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
P&L Category Head - FMCG/Retail (8-14 yrs)
Category P&L Head
- P&L leadership role responsible to lead the strategy, planning execution.
- The position drives establishing the strategy, merchandise planning, system build out, and partnerships necessary to grow the business.
- Developing strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- Collaborating with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories.
- Creating forecasts for product demand to ensure sustainability of inventory.
- Managing budget development and revenue for the category.
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain teams to deliver top-line, bottom line and customer experience KRAs.
- He/she also plays a role in the profitability of a company (optimize sales within a category) by increasing the quantity of products being sold within the particular category he/she is in charge of, and also increasing the pace at which there is turnover in inventory.
- He/she is also responsible for the negotiation of prices, delivery, and terms of payment with re-sellers/re-distributors, which tend to determine the profit size/margin of the product (usually because they buy in bulk).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.