HR at PKC Management Consulting
Views:309 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
PKC Consulting - Manager - Tax (2-3 yrs)
Where Your Professional Future Meets Limitless Growth
PKC offers a unique professional experience. Here are the top 7 reasons for you to apply to PKC and build your CA career:
1. Work directly with the Founding Partner & Tax Expert Sri Prakash Kochar. Learn from his valuable insights, strategies and techniques.
2. Get exposed to the rare experience of handling Tax Search, Seizure & Scrutiny cases
2. PKC caters to clients of all sizes & industries - MNCs to small firms. Work on multiple Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, and Bank Audits and gain vast experience.
3. Take the fast-track, well-defined career path to become a Partner
4. PKC encourages you to work on your interests, whether it is deep technical expertise or the managerial growth path
6. State-of-the-art corporate workplace, family insurance & other benefits to ensure that employees feel valued and supported.
7. If you are a semi-qualified CA, get 4 months' leave to prepare for your CA exams.
PKC values its employees and strives to create an environment that fosters growth, learning, and development
As an Assistant Manager, Taxation, you will be responsible for the tax department to manage regular Direct and Indirect tax compliances within the statutory timelines as per the law applicable from time to time.
1. Ability to lead the statutory audit team.
2. Preparation of simple to complex tax returns for individuals (Including NRI taxation) or small businesses.
3. Knowledge about ITR Forms.
4. Prior work exposure to the preparation of financial statements in Schedule III format.
5. Knowledge of Form 3 CD, transfer pricing reports, MAT reports, CARO and other reports as per the provisions of the relevant Acts.
6. Ability to prepare cash and funds flow statements.
7. Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
8. Filing of Form 15CA & 15CB and SFT filing.
9. Drafting reply letters and compiling documents for income tax scrutiny, appeal and written submissions.
10. Prior work exposure of filing income tax returns & forms, TDS returns & GST monthly (GSTR1 & GSTR 3B) & annual returns (GSTR-9 & 9C).
11. Knowledge of the preparation of provisional and projected financial statements including preparation of CMA data.
12. Assistance in withholding tax advisory.
13. Undertaking comprehensive reviews of business operations to identify tax planning opportunities as well as compliance gaps.
1. Provide general support/opinion to clients in attending to their queries on tax-related matters both in written and oral form.
2. Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
3. Proficiency in MS Office, Tally and Zoho books.
4. Knowledge of Taxation Software (Eg: Saral Tax, CompuTax, Winman etc) for e-Filing of tax returns.
5. Familiarity with Tax related portals such as TRACES, GST Portal etc
6. Work with the team to perform tasks within the project scope and established timeframes.
7. Great problem-solving skills & communication (English compulsory; Tamil preferable).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.