Assistant Manager - HR at PKC Advisory
Views:79 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
PKC Advisory - Senior Manager - Sustainability/ESG Advisory (7-12 yrs)
Senior Manager-Sustainability/ ESG Advisory, PKC Advisory, Gurgaon- working Hybrid, Remote
Experience in Sustainability/ ESG Consulting at a reputed consulting firm.
- Overall P&L responsibility for the practice; leading execution and supporting business development
- Spearhead project teams to simultaneously deliver multiple projects as per client requirements, timelines and within overall budgets
- Execution/ review of client deliverables
- Be at client location for execution as may be required and demonstrate project management and execution capability
- Manage client relationships with the objective of securing repeat business
- Support development of new service offerings and be responsible for preparing pre-sales pitches, approach paper and proposals
- Actively involved in recruitment, team building and mentoring to develop subordinates
- Provide support to the Business Head for achieving revenue and profitability targets
- Hands-on experience across a multitude of services under ESG/ Sustainability consulting domain
- Clear, logical and analytical abilities
- Team management and development
- Open to travel frequently and longer duration for client meetings and project execution
- Strong communication, presentation and inter- personal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Post-graduate in Environment or related field.
- Relevant certifications
- 7 - 10 years of consulting experience post qualification
Gurgaon/ Work location can be discussed as per your current location/preference.(currently WFH); fine with Hybrid working model
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.