Assistant Manager - HR at PKC Advisory
Views:530 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
PKC Advisory - Senior Manager/Manager - Sustainability/ESG Advisory (6-13 yrs)
Experience in Sustainability/ ESG Advisory at a reputed consulting firm.
- Lead, execute and review client facing consulting projects
- As practice grows, spearhead team to simultaneously deliver multiple projects as per client requirements, timelines and within overall budgets
- Assist in undertaking various practice development activities such as developing solution, pitches, etc.
- Assist in P&L responsibility for the practice
- Identification and interaction with prospective clients to showcase solutions and securing the mandates
- Be at client location for execution as may be required and demonstrate project management and execution capability
- Manage client relationships with the objective of securing repeat business
- Support development of new service offerings and be responsible for preparing pre-sales pitches, approach paper and proposals
- Actively involved in recruitment, team building and mentoring to develop subordinates
- Provide support to the Business Head for achieving revenue and profitability targets
- Hands-on experience of leading and successful implementation of sustainability/ ESG advisory solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Highly flexible and quick learner to adopt and apply new methodology / approach
- Open to travel for project execution
- Excellent communicator and good team player
- Right balance of creative thinking and process orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters in relevant field.
- 6+ years of consulting experience post qualification