Assistant Manager - HR at PKC Advisory
Views:236 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
PKC Advisory - Manager - Sustainability/ESG Advisory (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Sustainability/ESG Advisory, 3-6 Years, PKC Advisory-Gurgaon- working Hybrid, Remote
Background : Experience in Sustainability/ ESG Advisory at a reputed consulting firm.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead, execute and review client facing consulting projects
- As practice grows, spearhead team to simultaneously deliver multiple projects as per client requirements, timelines and within overall budgets
- Assist in undertaking various practice development activities such as developing solution, pitches, etc.
- Assist in P&L responsibility for the practice
- Identification and interaction with prospective clients to showcase solutions and securing the mandates
- Be at client location for execution as may be required and demonstrate project management and execution capability
- Manage client relationships with the objective of securing repeat business
- Support development of new service offerings and be responsible for preparing pre-sales pitches, approach paper and proposals
- Actively involved in recruitment, team building and mentoring to develop subordinates
- Provide support to the Business Head for achieving revenue and profitability targets
Desired Attributes :
- Hands-on experience of leading and successful implementation of sustainability/ ESG advisory solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Highly flexible and quick learner to adopt and apply new methodology / approach
- Open to travel for project execution
- Excellent communicator and good team player
- Right balance of creative thinking and process orientation
Qualification & Experience :
- Masters in relevant field.
- 3-6 years of consulting experience post qualification
Location : Gurgaon/ Work location can be discussed out as per your current location, open for Remote, Hybrid
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.