Head - Operations at Pixelvide Design Solutions
Views:5862 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Pixelvide - Project Manager - Operations (0-5 yrs)
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Coordinate between internal resources for execution of projects.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Managing training programs of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
- Cater to clients- or personnel's concerns.
- Oversee overall project management, planning, systems and controls.
Key Skills Required:
- Sound knowledge in SDLC, quality process with respect to delivery management and implement efficient SDLC practices.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent people manager, open to new directions, with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Strong client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships at all levels across the business.
About the company:
- Pixelvide is a GOVT Tech start-up, we build products that can make a difference in a million lives. Our products help governments increase their efficiency, transparency and accountability.
- We are a close knit team of over 10 people pooled in from some of the finest colleges across the country. We are a 4 year old start-up who've build some amazing products for a couple of state governments.
-We try to solve larger than life problems with the help of the best technologies that are out there, highly ambitious and passionate in what ever we do and would love to add another feather of the same class into our nest.
If you too think you can make a dent in the universe then please apply! Cheers!:)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.