Human Resources at Pixelvide Design Solutions
Views:1449 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Pixelvide - Manager - Operations (2-5 yrs)
- Pixelvide is a Tech Startup operating out of Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. We operate in the FinTech and Traffic Automation spaces in the Government of Telangana and deal with large scale problems that hamper the government from carrying out efficient and transparent public administration.
- Over the last 8 years, we've built some highly reliable applications that have changed the way our government works today. In the future, we aim to fully automate and permanently solve such problems using modern technology.
- For more details about us, you can visit https://www.pixelvide.com/
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed in a correct, cost-effective, and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements of our clients.
- Improving the operational systems and processes in support of the organization's mission, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organizational planning.
- Coordinate between internal resources for execution of projects
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Manage the quality and quantity of employee productivity. Provide technical support where necessary
- Managing training programs of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role
- Cater to clients.
- Oversee overall project management, planning, systems and controls
Key Skills Required:
- The candidate should be a Telugu speaker.
- Good knowledge in SDLC, quality process with respect to delivery management and implement efficient SDLC practices.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Excellent people manager, open to new directions, with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Strong client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships at all levels across the business
Preference will be given to people :
Who can join in 30 days
If you too think you can make a dent in the universe then please apply! Cheers!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.