Executive HR at PivotRoots
Views:1476 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
PivotRoots - Group Head - Paid Media (6-10 yrs)
- The Group Head, Paid Media is expected to demonstrate strong consultative insights, internally and externally, and display the necessary leadership to drive Paid media campaign results. This role includes developing and managing effective delivery strategies based on client's business objectives.
- Detailed tasks include managing the strategy and planning of paid channels, managing the launch of each campaign, guiding the optimization to meet specified performance objectives, leading a team of paid media experts and managing client expectations and communications throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client's products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- Act as the chief architect of the delivery strategy, testing strategy, forecast, and plan for key accounts within your category
- Analyze performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews
- Work on yearly, quarterly and monthly media plan with the client and internal teams. Ensuring targets are achieved for the same.
- Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled
- Closely manage project plans, launch plans, our scope of work, and delivery timelines to ensure each team is delivering on schedule and to specification
- Cross sell multiple media & non media solutions to the client as per requirement
- Team Management, Lead team to achieve targeted performance KPIs and provide assistance including optimizations and campaign troubleshooting
- Coordinate strategies with internal teams to develop fully integrated campaigns as required.
- Collaborate with client teams and agency partners to ensure client goals are met. Maintain good relations with publishers / networks to ensure a positive imagery of the company.
- Provide support and recognition for your team and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation and retention
- Participate in the training, individual development, on-boarding and mentoring of staff. Ensuring team members complete requisite adwords / facebook certifications / trainings necessary to hone their skills.
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- Create POVs, best practices, and assist in developing process documents
- Maintain positive relationships with search engines, understand search engine services, capabilities, and requirements
- Provide support to Finance Department for billing and search engine invoicing
- Devising digital marketing strategies for new business pitches
- Proactively identifying, recommending & developing business opportunities on digital for existing clients
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Must have worked on multiple media channels - Search, Social, Display, Programmatic / Affiliate (at least 3)
- Has good communication skills and conviction
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on Digital Media overall.
- Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant Digital channels
- Working knowledge of relevant tools like Adwords, Analytics, Adobe (omniture), Comscore, Similar Web etc