Executive HR at PivotRoots
Views:2223 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
PivotRoots - Digital Media Planning Role (4-8 yrs)
We are seeking a highly motivated and digital savvy individual for the position of Digital Media Planner to join our highly energetic & enthusiastic team. In this challenging position, you will work with the teams across to develop and implement complex digital media plans.
We will give you exposure to all functions within Media - negotiation, ad serving & implementation, and execution. The types of plans and budgets you will work with will vary greatly, and you will gain experience with all different digital mediums (search, display, social media, etc).
- Planning & executing the Media plans for the brands backed up with research & strategy.
- Consult with creative teams on campaign elements, including banners, email, rich media, search marketing, etc.
- Coordinate negotiations with media vendors
- Constant communication & coordination internally within teams.
- Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Evaluate media proposals and provide written POVs
- Hands-on experience on Campaign Management platforms.
- Able to build client-relationship by proposing new digital marketing solutions/services and strategies on a regular basis.
- Understand Analytics tool will be an additional advantage.
- Compute ROI of online media activity, and make recommendations to optimize client results
- Provide concise, timely and accurate reporting, including post-buys, positioning and online tracking reports, etc.
Good to Have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of online creative specifications.
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of assigned campaigns
- A high degree of organization and communication skills.
- Strong interpretation skills; can work from little detail.
- Dedication to excellent client service.
The successful candidate should have a passion for digital advertising and an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging trends.