Assistant Manager - HR at Pittie Group
Views:568 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Pittie Group - Manager - Purchase (1-3 yrs)
This role is responsible for effective implementation of Procurement Strategy for Direct and outsourcing of 3rd Party Manufacturing. This Role is to support inhouse Manufacturing & Co-Manufacturing Locations, across India.
- Budgeting/Commodity Market Update
- Savings in procuring Raw and 3rd Party Manufacturing.
- Planned Vs Actual: Budget
- Develop & nurture 3rd Party manufacturing as per organization requirement
- Ontime & In Full Delivery of Materials across Manufacturing Locations as per Plan for existing & new Products
- Timely Resolution of issues with Internal/External Stake Holders
- Understanding of FMCG Business ( Homecare & Personal Care)
- Proven Sourcing Skills, Strategic ability to manage the entire process of procurement
- Knowledge of Commodities, Ingredients- Locally Sourced & Imported
- Knowledge of dealing with Suppliers outside India.
- Ability of Contract Management & Knowledge of Supplier Performance Management
Roles & Resposibility:
1. Negotiate purchases with suppliers /3rd Party to obtain quality materials at the most favorable prices.
2. Manage the entire process of procurement including quality, analyzing requirements, scheduling, inventory management, accounts payables & supplier relations
3. Contract Management & communicate appropriate information to leadership team.
4. Job is performed with minimum supervision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.