Pitstop - City Head (3-4 yrs)
Pitstop (www.getpitstop.com) is currently hiring for City head
City team forms the core of operations. Looking for dynamic individuals who have a high degree of talent, leadership skills and drive to take incredible challenging business enviornment.
As City Head, you will own long-term growth of your city. Will be working with your city team and various internal and external stakeholders to achieve this. Will continually focus on both demand and supply side at the city level working closely with the central leadership team. Keeping in mind, core proposition of adding value to customers.
- Responsible for strategizing, launching and scaling up business operations.
- Possess cross functional approach and define the medium & long-term roadmap to achieve growth targets for city
- Own city's P&L in collaboration with central leadership teams
- Evaluate and roll-out new product features and other innovative offerings
- Identify & communicate product/process needs to product & engineering stakeholders
- Manage a team of dynamic individuals.
- 3-4 years of work experience
- MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 B-Schools
- Experience in P&L management and team management
- Should be comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strategic thinking and sound-business judgment
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to productively collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders through solid project-management and communication
- Data-driven decision making mentality and strong analytical thinking, along with a creative solutions-driven mindset
- Flexible with location, should be ready to shift base to any region across the country. Must be open to travel.