Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:763 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Piramal - Zonal Manager - Monitoring - Asset Management (6-10 yrs)
About the Company :
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance (PCHF), wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
In real estate, the platform provides housing finance and other financing solutions across the entire capital stack ranging from early stage private equity, structured debt, senior secured debt, construction finance and flexi lease rental discounting.
Purpose of Job :
The role will be a part of the Piramal Finance wholesale - Asset Management performing extensive analysis & financial modelling, preparation of portfolio review presentations, handling daily Banking operations (NOC and Fund transfer), for the real estate financing business.
Essential Qualifications :
- MBA finance/ Chartered Accountant/with 6-10 yrs. of work experience, preferably with wholesale banking operations / real estate sector
- Qualified in handling Real Estate wholesale lending business
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies for the Mumbai Region, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management
- Analysis of the Financial and Technical reports
- Identify stress and assist in formulating and implementing resolution plans
- Updating cash flow models based on in-depth understanding of business fundamentals
- Conducting industry research
- Coordination with business team and borrower for setting up and functioning of Escrow account
- Preparing reports/MIS/presentation on transactions and industry trends on a regular basis
- Coordinating with the developer on project progress/ MIS.
- Analyzing the sources and application of funds to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent.
- To oversee disbursement request raised by the developer