Lead - Talent Acquisition at Piramal
Views:76 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Piramal - Senior UX Designer (3-12 yrs)
Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Glass Packaging and Real Estate. With offices in 30 countries and brand presence in over 100 markets, the Piramal Group has a global team of over 10,000 people from 21 diverse nationalities. The Group has consistently attained organic and inorganic growth, thanks to strong global partnerships and strategic investments in core businesses. Based on the philosophy of 'Doing Well and Doing Good', the Group continues to create long-term value for its stakeholders and the community at large. The values of Knowledge, Action, Care and Impact have helped us develop a reputation of integrity, customer-centricity and long-term value creation for all our stakeholders. The Group aspires to create a positive impact on the society with each endeavor.
About Retail Finance:
Piramal Group is looking to set up a consumer and small business lending franchise, to go with their existing presence in the wholesale lending space. This would be set up as a separate entity, as a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises, the listed company. Our intent is to build this out into a multi-product lending business, with tech at its core. Over the last few years, the tech landscape in India has changed dramatically, and there are things that are possible today that were not possible even five years ago. That enables us to build a business that is fundamentally different from what one would have build in years past. It is in that context that we are looking for top talent to form our initial leadership team which will bring alive the aspirations. Going ahead, our aim is to also build up a technology company which is the largest lender of loans in the Tier 3 and 4 cities of the country
Purpose of job : In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which is extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. The person will conduct research, interviews and surveys and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes and prototypes.
Essential Qualifications : Have a Degree in visual design, interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
At least 3 years of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for multiple products
Essential Experience :
- Have experience in designing for software applications for multiple platforms (e.g., web, mobile, desktop)
- Ability to do end to end design from concept to launch and iterate through user research and validation
- Track record in collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to design and launch products and features
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills and proven ability to present and clear design rationale
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
Key Responsibilities :
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Manage & collaborate with the Product Development team
- Write software using best practices for software design with unit and functional testing