HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:3426 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Senior Investment Professional - Asset Aggregation (8-14 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Infrastructure fund, AIF, InvIT, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Renewable Energy, Mergers & Acquistions
Job Description :
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Assist the senior team members in deal evaluation, execution and monitoring process in infrastructure domain
- Actively participate in all aspects of financial analysis, valuation, term sheet negotiation, due diligence, and drafting of the credit memo.
- Create and update financial models to produce sensitivities and interpret cash flow projections to determine risk and acceptable debt sizing / valuation range.
- Develop specific knowledge in the infrastructure and energy sector and be aware of trends and business opportunities including regulatory risk. Undertake research analysis into industry sectors as required.
- Prepare investment memorandums and present recommendations along with due diligence findings to internal committees and clients.
- Partner with legal counsel to review fund and deal terms, negotiate and execute investment transactions.
- Think as a principal investor, converting market knowledge and due diligence findings into well-developed investment recommendations.
Contact : SONAM SHAH
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.