Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:843 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Piramal - Regional Credit Manager - Corporate & Mid Market Lending - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI (12-15 yrs)
About the Company :
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHFL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
The wholesale business in Corporate & Mid Market Lending segment includes funding solutions to companies across sectors.
Purpose of the Job :
To direct and lead a team of credit approvers in assessing, evaluating, and reviewing credit proposals for the vertical.-
Essential Qualifications :-
CA/MBA from premium institute
Essential Experience :-
12- 15 years in a credit role in Corporate/Mid Markets division of a Bank/NBFC.
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Complete ownership of assigned portfolio of accounts including regular monitoring, early warning identifications, deferral tracking and working on appropriate account strategy in conjunction with Business and Credit teams.
- To convey a clear opinion regarding the feasibility of the proposed transaction/ proposed facilities, from risk point of view, covering business model, industry risk, structure, financial risk in case of escalations or exercising of approval authority or while guiding the team
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio including tracking developments in the industry and the account to identify stresses early and work with business and risk teams in devising appropriate mitigation strategies wherever required.
- Based on reviews of the portfolio/market intelligence, recommend policy or process changes.
- Focused review with credit the approvers, Business & other stakeholders as appropriate for resolution.
- To interact with stakeholders pro-actively to have a smooth process for exchange of views and continuing dialogue. Help them assess the main risks and propose mitigants, at the deal initiation stage.
Key Competencies :
- Understanding of various RBI / SEBI Regulations, lending products and ability to structure transactions to clients' requirements
- Understanding of market dynamics and strong connect in the respective geography.
- Strong hold on Industry, financial & credit principles
- Excellent in negotiation, interpersonal & presentation skills.