Lead - Talent Acquisition at Piramal
Views:1075 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Product Manager - Secured Business Loans/LAP (5-15 yrs)
Product and Process Management:
- Managing product and process strategy for LAP and small business loans.
- Portfolio management and managing product features
- Conceptualization and executing marketing activities for increasing direct business in mortgages
- Responsible for creating an end to end system and process automation for collections department and ensuring standardization of processes and reduction in errors and TAT.
- Liaising with stakeholders across different teams (policy, operations, risk, compliance, marketing etc.) for the product team
- Managing the internal sales team and external channel partners for acquiring business and P&L responsibility.
- Preparing hiring strategy, scorecard and ensuring increase in productivity of the team.
- Setting targets basis budgets, cost and revenue and to design incentive strategy for contests for the internal sales team and third party channel.
- Ensuring audits, compliance and sales errors are within the necessary guidelines
- Analyzing MIS and Analytics to give high level inputs and strategy to the senior management to implement initiatives.
- Responsible for designing strategy for resource allocation, new tie ups, cross selling campaigns through referrers, policy and process improvement.
- Responsible for Lead Management Systems and ensure tracking and closure of the leads.
- Understand application processing for mortgages across different operating models and look to recommend possible improvement
Portfolio Attrition Management:
- Responsible for portfolio attrition and re-alignment of strategy.
- Portfolio planning and trend analysis
- Managing customer interactions and escalations
- Conduct and execute training programs for sales teams on the product offerings
- Handle sales support, budgeting, campaigns for the product/ business