Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:255 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Piramal - National Credit Manager - Affordable Construction Finance - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
National Credit Manager - Affordable Construction Finance
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHFL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
Real Estate Financing has been the core business of Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHF) and constitutes a large part of the portfolio of the Group since the inception of the financial services platform. PCHF is capable of funding across the capital stack right from early stage equity to late stage debt covering mezzanine & structured debt, construction finance, lease rental discounting, loan against property as well as bulk buying apartments. PCHF launched a housing finance vertical, hereby creating a single window platform providing holistic financing solutions to real estate companies.
Job Overview: The incumbent would assist the investment team in evaluating investment opportunities including industry research, financial modelling, business due-diligence, preparation of investment memos/ internal investment notes/ deal analysis dockets as well as assist in monitoring of existing relationships. The person would be an integral part of the deal team and get an exposure/ experience across the deal cycle.
Qualification & Experience:
1. We are looking at candidates with a minimum of 10-15 years of post qualification experience in a Credit role in Construction Finance from Banks, NBFC's and Lending Institutions.
2. CA / MBA / Masters in Finance from a premium institute.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, detailed financial analysis & financial modelling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals and structuring of transactions.
2. Tracking target markets and developments therein including FSI changes, updates on permissions and clearances, market trends, sales pricing and performance, construction trends etc.
3. Working with regional credit and business teams to prepare investment memos and deal presentations for credit committee.
4. Conduct analysis for disbursement and fund usage from collections to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent.
5. Maintain working-level client relationships (e.g., with project CFO, site manager and other clients).
6. Periodically monitor project progress, through review of financials, sales projections, collection, approval, construction status. Also review financials and group level progress.
7. Assist compliance team in regular audits and other data points.
8. Support MIS/Finance for managerial and regulatory reporting as needed.
9. Handling team of analysts/ senior analysts.
1. Strong hold on Industry, financial & credit principles.
2. Understanding of various RBI / SEBI Regulations, lending products and ability to structure transactions to clients' requirements.
3. Understanding of market dynamics and strong connect in the respective geography.