HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:1169 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Manager - Supply Chain (4-6 yrs)
Manager Supply Chain - (200001SL)
Essential Experience :
- 4-6 years of experience in procurement of MRO/Lab supplies
- Strong negotiation skills & supplier management experience
- Good Analytical & communication skills
- Good knowledge in e-Sourcing platforms, SAP knowledge preferred
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with site buyers to establish and execute effective, collaborative sourcing strategies to accelerate impactful business partnerships
- Evolve sourcing and procurement processes based on category specific business or internal stakeholder requirements
- Strategically manage vendor relationships. Coordinate on-going supplier management practices with internal customers to optimize financial and operational performance. Ensure high leverage in Supplier selection, approval, negotiations and performance management.
- Own all operational duty related to assigned category, Coordination with Shared Services for Vendor Creation, PO preparation, close Open PO/GR/Advance, and approve Purchase Orders in SAP, compliance and reporting.
- Manage vendor relationships. Coordinate on-going supplier management practices with internal customers to optimize financial and operational performance. Ensure high leverage in Supplier selection, approval, negotiations and performance management.
- Contract life cycle management - Engage with stakeholders to identify the most suitable supply solution for a given demand. Negotiate pricing, terms & commercial conditions of contracts and manage through the contract lifecycle. Tracking and renewal on time.
- Ensure value add to internal customers with focus on achieving quick turnaround times and maintaining high quality standards
- Ensure targeted savings and drive metrics such as TAT. OTIF, CSI, systems and policy compliance
- Benchmarking the category performance across the industry and internally among other categories
- Manage strategic projects such as alternate vendor development for e-procurement, vendor data base creation for MRO & Lab supplies, evaluation of alternate fuel to coal (like natural gas/agrobriquette), MIS automation projects
- Assisting Category Manager in increasing average credit period for Indirect vendors all sites. Regularly monitor, analyse & work out strategies for credit period improvement
- Establish monthly global MIS/MBR/Other required reports. Governance and value creation tracker for monitoring the progress and savings
Skills Required :
- Experience in working across complex MRO and Lab supplies agreements
- Sound reporting and presentation skills
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in written format.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, Strong in MS Excel, MIS creation
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- CPSM / CIPS certified (preferred)
Essential Qualifications :
- BE Mechanical equivalent/ Masters degree in Chemistry / Science
- MBA/Masters/PG Diploma in Supply Chain/ Material Management (Preferred)
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.