Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:485 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Piramal - Manager/Senior Manager - Wholesale Credit - Corporate & Mid Market Lending - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Wholesale Credit - Corporate & Mid Market Lending
About the Company :
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHFL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
The wholesale business in Corporate & Mid Market Lending segment includes funding solutions to companies across sectors.
Purpose of Job : To support the credit team in underwriting, analysis/due diligence for deals.
Essential Qualifications : CA/MBA from a premium institute-
Essential Experience : 4-6 years of experience in a credit role in Corporate/Mid Markets division of a Bank/NBFC/Credit Rating companies.
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Deal evaluation: preparation of the cash flow model and analysis
- Sanction: preparation of Investment Committee note and presentation.
- Documentation: liaising with the legal team (internal, third party and developer's) for documents
- Disbursement of sanctioned deals
- Submitting Monthly Monitoring Reports to the Top Management
- Ensuring timely interest and principal repayments
- Performing market research and competitive analysis for assessment.
Key Competencies :-
- Strong hold on Industry, financial & credit principles
- Been a part of Term Loans & Structured Finance for Wholesale Lending.
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Excellent in negotiation, interpersonal & presentation skills