HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:1779 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Manager - Procurement (6-12 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Skills - Direct Indirect Procurement
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- 4 to 6 years of recent experiences in various roles including shared services/global business services, Supply Chain consulting and/or operations and service delivery management. Experience in working for an outsourcing service provider or advisory services firm will be a plus.
- Significant knowledge of Supply Chain required. In-depth understanding of the - Sourcing and Procurement- in SAP environment.
- Experience in handling sourcing and procurement activities of API, Packaging material, Chemicals, Solvents, and Indirect materials & services
- SAP end user experience in MM module is a must. Should be able to provide 1st level support for SAP issues
- Must be well versed with taxes, Imports procedure applicable to various purchase categories
- Hands-On experience in procurement MIS like spends, SLAs, TATs & OTDs
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management.
- Demonstrates working knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project & MS-Outlook
- Good listener with analytical mind
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and other business optimization techniques is desirable
- Attention to detail, effective management and interpersonal skills, professionalism, positive attitude and a willingness to work in a team oriented environment
- Strong exposure in creating a high performance-driven culture, employee engagement & customer centricity Adept in process mapping & documentation. Experienced in redesigning optimal processes (with necessary controls built in) and handling projects.
Primary Location: India-MAHARASHTRA-Mumbai
Work Locations : Kurla Project : Piramal Agastya, PRL Agastya Pvt Ltd., LBS Marg, Kamani Junction, Near Phoenix Mall, Kurla (West) Mumbai 400070
Contact - Afrin Patel
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.