Piramal - Manager - Market Research & Insights (6-9 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Market Research & Insights
Reporting to : Head of Marketing
Company : Piramal Realty
Division : Realty
Location : Mumbai
Department : Marketing
Job Purpose :
To manage market research that provides insights and informs decision making at the planning stages of any positioning or marketing activity and to provide an assessment of the effectiveness of that marketing activity.
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop and gain agreement for an annual research plan.
- Provide trend analysis, predictions and insights (Consumer / Commercial / Economic / Competitor) for Piramal Realty key segments.
- Develop, implement and oversee market research and analysis to support Piramal Realty initiatives and ensure that appropriate metrics are in place that allow Marketing, Development, Sales and other departments to make better informed decisions.
- In conjunction with Marketing, identify information needs for brands, destinations and other specific market opportunities and use market research to fill those needs.
- Measure the effectiveness of Marketing activity.
- Develop and maintain working relationships to obtain market insight from brokers, appraisers, lenders and research professionals.
- Negotiate fees and maintain relationship with external market research companies, and evaluate the quality of their work and overall responsiveness.
- Work with Events / PR to identify potential trade marketing shows, exhibitions, seminars and conferences to meet marketing objectives
- Work with Digital Marketing to identify creative methods of web and social media marketing campaigns and measure their effectiveness.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Timely, accurate and objective market research to support Marketing team.
- Efficient management of third-party market research companies.
- Management of research programme that measures effectiveness and designated Key Performance Indicators for Marketing.
- Adherence to budgets, timelines, and guidelines of the department.
- Recommendations made based on market research and study reports.
Key Interactions :
- Marketing Teams
- Other research functions
- Research Agencies.
- Communication Agencies.
- External consultants.
- Industry bodies/peers.
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills :
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge : Graduate or Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Marketing or Market Research.
Minimum Experience (number of years) : 6 - 9 years experience, with at least 4 years experience in Management role in Market Research.
Job-specific Skills/Complexity: Ability to :
- Conduct qualitative / quantitative research and statistical analysis.
- Gather genuine insights from an analysis of data sources.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication campaigns, advertisements and trade marketing, and report the impact, success and outcome.
Core Competencies :
Execution & Delivery :
- Result oriented, ensures operational excellence in areas of responsibility and delivers best results. Takes active ownership of problems and provides timely and result focused solutions. Remains outcome-driven.
- Takes ownership of responsibility and be responsible for the consequences of work output.
Team Work & Collaboration :
- Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support. Works collaboratively both within one's own function and across functions to achieve Piramal Realty goals.
Effective Communication :
- Exceptional English language skills. Communicates clearly and effectively (both verbal and written). Communicates timely and responsively. Seeks feedback and provides feedback. Encourages open discussion and dialogue.
- Drives self and encourages others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success.
Customer Service Orientation :
- Develops and maintains strong external and internal customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customer needs and responding to them by maintaining long term relationship.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.