Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:552 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Piramal - Manager - M&A (3-7 yrs)
- Support in preparing the strategic road map for the business, formulating and implementing the M&A strategy.
- Facilitate end to end execution of M&A, investments, and other strategic initiatives for the group's financial services business.
- Develop good understanding of businesses across wholesale, retail, insurance, alternatives. Collaborate with the leadership team to debate on portfolio gaps and ideal acquisition targets.
- Develop detailed landscape assessment, evaluation and identification of potential targets and transactions.
- Work efficiently on deliverables ranging from creating a strong narrative which explain detailed -financial and valuation models that you will develop through compelling decks.
- Handle and coordinate interactions with all stakeholders and advisors and be involved and work through in-depth due diligence processes.
- Work closely with all external advisors and stakeholders (Financial advisors, Legal counsel, regulators etc) to ensure time-bound closure of the activities and the transactions.
- Work in close coordination with business, finance, legal, compliance and operations teams across the group to ensure seamless coordination and completion of tasks.
- Support the organization for post deal integration and business case realization.