Piramal - Manager - Credit Risk (2-5 yrs)
Essential Skills & Experience :
- To work with deal team to suggest appropriate changes to the deal structure in order to minimize risks
- Derive insights from portfolio analysis and incorporate the same in the underwriting standards for new deals
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis like Monte Carlo simulation and Portfolio VaR to quantify risks.
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Independently evaluate investment opportunities across the capital structure (equity, mezzanine and senior debt) in multiple sectors
- Interact with internal stake holders (deal team, asset monitoring, senior management) and external stake holders (due diligence teams, promoters etc.) to get requisite data for analysis
- Develop and enhance proprietary in-house models for credit appraisal across sectors
- Define broader risk thresholds and framework depending on type of investment (equity, debt, mezzanine) and rating of borrower
- Present independent view on deals to senior management, external co-investment partner and committee of independent Experts/Directors
- Conduct portfolio analysis and derive at maximum loss potential estimate for the entire portfolio taking into account diversification across various sectors, assets and sub-asset groups
- Asset Liability Management - Understanding of core concepts of ALM and ability to contribute to the implementation of the ALM Policy
- Group Risk Appetite - Contribute to the development of the Group Risk Appetite statement
- Capital Allocation - Develop a risk adjusted returns based capital allocation framework to allocate capital across various business units.