Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:3909 Applications:928 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Piramal - Manager - Analytics (1-5 yrs)
This position is responsible for building and implementing data solutions to drive the streamlining of analytics reports and next generation predictive models leveraging traditional and non-traditional data. Must have advanced Python and Excel experience. Good to have D2C, Ecommerce and Marketing analytics knowledge.
We have 2 open roles
- Overall experience should be 1 to 5 years
- Analytics Tools - Python, MS Excel (Including VBA)
- Predictive Analytics - Machine Learning Algorithms, Logistics & Linear Regression, Decision Tree, Clustering
- Exploratory Data Analysis - Data Preparation, Data Exploration, and Data Visualization
- Expertise - Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics
- Manager Analytics will be responsible for building and implementing data solutions to drive analytics reports.
- Assess current tools and enhance to improve flexibility and sustainability.
- Establish new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization.
- Drive data based decision making by providing actionable insights from customer behaviour and engagement across various touch points.
- Building and implementing next generation predictive models leveraging traditional and non traditional data.
- Successfully conceptualize, develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in a high performing environment through data augmentation, value extraction and monetization
- In addition, the resource will be responsible for evaluating multiple machine learning and regression techniques for specific use cases.
Skills / Competencies:
- Must have coding experience in Python, advanced excel knowledge including VBA
- He/she will interact and at times work with external partners in the industry to ensure that they remain abreast with the knowledge in ecommerce industry especially in analytics domain.
- Ability to communicate quantitative and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the interplay between technology, business & data
- Excellent knowledge of Pharma/Consumer goods domain to identify analytical use cases
- Strong understanding of D2C and Ecommerce business, Marketing channels