Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:2851 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Piramal - Legal Counsel - Real Estate (6-14 yrs)
Purpose of Job : To be the legal point of contact for all general corporate work in the real estate division of the group.
Reporting to : Head Legal - Piramal Realty
- Understanding of MOFA / Unit sale documentation / Customer issues, Preparing scheme of sales documentation
- Giving guidance to Marketing team and CRM team about legal aspects and scheme. Finalizing all the documents to be entered with customers
- Understanding of BMC Laws and laisioning with Statutory authorities, as may be required
- Overseeing contracts including Tender documents, general terms of contracts, Construction contracts, etc.
- Responsible for Legal Support to Business Development for Land / Projects / Development Rights Procurement
- Structuring of the Deals ( Legal, procedural and related commercial aspect)
- Execution and Registration of the deals
- Support to Litigation : detail study of the matter and to decide strategy and in turn course of action
- Preparing background note and all other documentation in respect of the Court like plaint, Writ Petitions, Written Statement etc.
- Corporate Work : Miscellaneous legal documentation like leave & license agreement, undertakings, indemnities, etc.
- Handle any other legal matter in respect of the Company including criminal complaints
- Giving opinions to HR / Admin / Finance & Accounts / Project and Liaising department on various matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.