Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:1626 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Piramal - Legal Counsel - Real Estate (6-14 yrs)
Purpose of Job : To be the legal point of contact for all general corporate work in the real estate division of the group.
Reporting to : Head Legal - Piramal Realty
- Understanding of MOFA / Unit sale documentation / Customer issues, Preparing scheme of sales documentation
- Giving guidance to Marketing team and CRM team about legal aspects and scheme. Finalizing all the documents to be entered with customers
- Understanding of BMC Laws and laisioning with Statutory authorities, as may be required
- Overseeing contracts including Tender documents, general terms of contracts, Construction contracts, etc.
- Responsible for Legal Support to Business Development for Land / Projects / Development Rights Procurement
- Structuring of the Deals ( Legal, procedural and related commercial aspect)
- Execution and Registration of the deals
- Support to Litigation : detail study of the matter and to decide strategy and in turn course of action
- Preparing background note and all other documentation in respect of the Court like plaint, Writ Petitions, Written Statement etc.
- Corporate Work : Miscellaneous legal documentation like leave & license agreement, undertakings, indemnities, etc.
- Handle any other legal matter in respect of the Company including criminal complaints
- Giving opinions to HR / Admin / Finance & Accounts / Project and Liaising department on various matters.