Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:3938 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Piramal - Legal Counsel - Pharma Solutions Division (6-12 yrs)
Legal Counsel - Healthcare - Pharmaceutical
Purpose of Job:
To support the pharmaceutical division for general corporate legal advisory.
Job Conditions :
- Ability to function in high pressure situations
- Multi-task and optimize minimum resources
- Need based travel to locations and elsewhere, locally and internationally
- Effectively work with teams (i.e., business development, sales and manufacturing) in different time zones and international locations, including ability to adjust analysis based on jurisdiction
Essential Experience :
6 to 12 years of relevant, post-qualification experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, life-sciences companies and/or agreements, internationally including USA, UK and/or EU.
The incumbent will take on lead in managing and supporting the legal affairs and matters for the Pharma Solutions division of the Piramal Group and will be supporting the various businesses in the following:
- Drafting, reviewing and management of contracts and agreements such as:
- Manufacturing and Supply Agreement
- Co- License and Marketing Agreement
- Contract Manufacturing agreement
- Development agreement
- Material transfer
- Discussions with internal stakeholders and finalising documents
- Minimize risk through comprehensive review of contracts and other documentation
- Management of execution of approved documents and oversee the maintenance of legal repository and online document database resources
- Negotiation with Clients and external counsels.
- Advising business of statutory obligations and interacting with internal stakeholders for implementing processes to effectively manage such obligations.
- Active and proactive participation in various internal groups to ensure greater visibility and accessibility of the legal function so that business can take advantage of in-house legal expertise
- Conduct and handle investigations of reports cases of misconduct or non-compliance, or support investigation and management of internal or external investigations or litigation
Desired Technical Competencies:
- Extensive hands-on experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing various types of legal documents, including business agreements such as distribution, supply, license, marketing, agency agreements for domestic and international markets, including EU, India and ROW.
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals and device related laws, intellectual property, licensing and corporate governance, litigation and regulatory compliance in general.
- Updated with the latest system driven /other processes for optimizing in-house legal support
- Experience with US, Canada and UK/EU pharma laws, including, UK Bribery Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, International Anti-corruption legislations and General Data protection Regulation.
Desired Behavioral Competencies:
- Stakeholder management
- People management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.