Piramal - Lead - Organization Development (5-10 yrs)
Culture, Change and Engagement
We aspire to create an enabled workforce and workplace by designing and deploying strategies to deepen employee engagement. The role will have the following responsibilities :
- Conceptualise, design and deliver a continuous listening strategy for each business in the Piramal Group by:
- Profiling and engaging with the right consulting partners
- Ensuring platform integration
- Identifying the best partners in managing the process efficiently yet providing globally relevant solutions
Improve Engagement levels by:
- Collaborating with service providers to execute the engagement survey in a timely manner.
- Analyse the response and build communication strategy and plan of action
- Work with HRLT and Engagement Champions to tailor action plans specific to our businesses and the foundation.
- Communicate the results to senior leadership team and BHR's and facilitate to conduct action planning workshop
- Collaborating with service providers to execute the engagement in a timely manner.
- Manage complex project deliverables which may need clearly articulated program plans
- Share early warning signals on program delays
Culture and Change Roadmap :
- Outline and execute steps for interventions to achieve our vision of being a highly engaged, transparent, values based and high performing organisation .
- Be an ambassador of Piramal's core values (Knowledge, Action, Care and Impact). Ensure that all interventions undertaken are in line with these values.
- Ideate on refreshing ways to cascade the groups rich value system beyond the usual pedagogy.
Diversity & Inclusion :
With over 15,000 people spread across 30 countries; diversity is in the Piramal group DNA. We provide equal employment opportunities and would like to build an inclusive and safe culture for everyone. Our focus for the next couple of years is to build on diversity and inclusion. As of today, the group is 100% PoSH compliant. Thus, the role's key responsibilities are:
- Conceptualise and execute the D&I agenda for Piramal Group including but not limited to gender, age, disability etc with business to enable business success.
- Analyse the group's existing demographic data, performance data, engagement data etc. to understand the current situation and challenges so that measured interventions can be implemented.
- Partner with the Total Rewards team to analyse existing policies and revise them as needed to enhance inclusion.
- Partner with the Piramal Learning University to design and implement interventions for leaders, managers, and new talent entering the Piramal ecosystem as required to align with our values and standards.
- Ideate on designing a - Culture Council- or equivalent forum to leverage them as a sounding board for diversity, Inclusion, Values or any other relevant talent needs
- Ensure 100% PoSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment) compliance of the group by supporting HR and Internal Committees (IC) across the group as required. Activities here include but may not be limited to running awareness campaigns for employees, undertaking of PoSH e learning module by new joinees, filing year end reports with district offices etc.
- Participate in external diversity and inclusion councils and derive and incorporate best practices .
Chairman's Awards / Employee Recognition :
Chairman's Awards provides the largest platform for recognition at the Piramal group that celebrates those who live by the Group's purpose of - Doing Well and Doing Good.
- Conceptualise and execute strategy to encourage employee recognition within each business
- Analyse the existing Business R&R practices and provide a standardised solution best suited to their needs
- Project manage Chairman's Awards from design, thinking, implementation through execution
Skills / Competencies:
- Experience in managing large scale projects independently
- Program management skills to manage complex projects in a matrix organization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience in dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in structuring, analysing data to build strategy and managing processes and systems
- High proficiency in MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Problem solving capability, resilience and an appreciation to maintain confidentiality