Piramal - Investment Manager/Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate Lending Group (5-9 yrs)
Industry - Financial Services
Skills - CA/MBA from a Tier I Institute, 4 -9 years in a relationship role in Emerging Corporate/Mid Markets division of a bank/NBFC
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Emerging Corporate Lending Group
With the objective of nurturing the growth of emerging and mid-market enterprises in India, Piramal Finance has institutionalized an Emerging Corporate Lending Group dedicated to meet their funding requirement. Driven by the belief that every enterprise has diverse needs and the products should be made to suit the business rather than the other way around, we innovate and adapt the financial solutions according to the businesses needs of the borrower.
We are a sector-agnostic platform and engage with clients from manufacturing, trade and services segments offering funding in the range of Rs.10-100 crore ticket size. With the flexibility to offer multiple products at competitive rates, we are able to meet borrower's requirement with a customized solution in terms of security and repayment tenor to match the underlying cashflows of the business.
Our suite of credit solutions includes:
- Senior Debt
- Loan against Property
- Lease Rent Discounting
- Loan against Cashflows
- Promoter Financing (listed/ unlisted shares)
- Structured Debt
- Acquisition Financing
We have a team of experienced professionals with deep sectoral knowledge, and aim to build and nurture long-term relationship with our clients.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Business Unit: Piramal Finance Ltd
Location - Chennai / Bangalore
Department; Group ECL (Emerging Corporate Lending)
Degree of Travel required to: Low
Purpose / Key roles and responsibilities:
- Identify/Prospecting business opportunities in the given market.
- Market Coverage - Reach out to Clients/Associates/Intermediaries across the given market
- Sourcing & closure of deals.
- To maintain relationships with emerging and mid-market clients at CFO/CEO level to originate business for fund-based products with ticket size up to Rs.100 cr.
- Liaise with intermediaries to generate a steady flow of deal prospects/leads.
- Understanding the financial and business need of customers and providing them with appropriate solutions.
- To collaborate with internal teams for IC processes and approval.
- Post-investment monitoring of the borrower companies.
- Responsible for disbursal targets and responsible for income generation from existing as well as new clients.
1 CFO/CEOs of target clients
2 Intermediaries-investment banks, wealth managers, Chartered Accountants
1 Underwriting Team at ECL
2 Partner Functions- Legal, Finance, Compliance, Asset Management & Secretarial
Reporting structure : Head - ECL
Positions that report into this role: Currently NIL
Essential Qualifications: CA/MBA from a Tier I Institute
- 5-9 years in a relationship role in Emerging Corporate/Mid Markets division of a bank/NBFC
- CA/MBA from a Tier I Institute
Contact - Trisha Nayak
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.