Leadership Hiring Team at Piramal Foundation
Views:342 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Piramal Foundation - Senior Program Manager (6-12 yrs)
The Senior Program Manager works closely with senior government officials and external partners to influence large-scale changes in the state's education department. To achieve this, the Senior Program Manager builds and leads a diverse team of program managers and collaborates extensively with other internal teams, while leading a geography.
The Senior Program Manager will lead program operations to
1. Ensure success of program by identifying and managing potential risks
2. Onboard state program team, state education officials, and other stakeholders onto roadmap; Develop Memorandums of Understanding (MoU)
3. Identify opportunities to transform State Government Education Systems
4. Design scalable solutions and implementation roadmaps for systemic problems in education
5. Adapt existing products/solutions to nuanced solutions for own state
6. Build, manage relationships with officials at Directorate of Education, Jharkhand State Council of Educational Research and Training (JSCERT), SAMSA, and District Education Officers
7. Decode state's education ecosystem and influence. leaders, NGO's/organizations
8. Influence internal and external partners to support implementation of solutions
9. Hire, develop, motivate, and retain the state program team
10. Expertise in a specific domain like learning and development, process improvement, organizational design, curriculum development or technology-based solutions is an added advantage.