HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:299 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Executive - Order Management & Logistics Support (2-6 yrs)
Executive - Shared Services
Essential Skills :
- Experience in working for an outsourcing service provider or advisory services firm will be a plus.
- Significant knowledge of Supply Chain domain required.
- In-depth understanding of the - Order to Cash- value stream with relevant experience in management of Customer Service related processes in SAP environment which includes Domestic and Export sales Orders Entry, RFQs for logistics services, Order confirmation, Customer Query resolution, Billing, post-shipment documents procedures, policy and documentations
- Understanding of Indian Sales tax, Excise and Export duty structure is required
- SO management for international sites (UK, USA).
- Sales booking for domestic as well as international sites.
- Warehouse management.
- Providing MIS for Sales order management,
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management.
- Experience focused on transformation aspects particularly Global Business Services, operational improvement and offshoring.
- Demonstrates working knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project & MS-Outlook.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and other business optimization techniques is desirable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sales Order entry for domestic and Export Orders
- Float RFQs to CHA/FF/TRANSPORTERS for getting competitive quotes for shipments
- Ensures orders are accurate, complete and serviceable with respect to sales, finance, logistics and regulatory
- Works with Finance, Logistics, Sales, Regulatory and Supply Planning to resolve problems with unserviceable orders.
- Tracks orders from entry through to delivery
- Provide status update on open orders to sales.
- Handle changes in orders and insures proper process is followed.
- Coordination with production, planning, logistics Service provider and warehouse team to confirm dispatch dates
- Liaise with customer CHA's / PEL CHAs for coordination between various legs of transport on CIF, Ex-Works and FCA basis
- Work with plant logistics /warehouse, customer's CHAs, transporters for on-time loading of material
- Ensure accurate and timely creation of billing documents
- Ensure Zero detention and demurrage caused by PEL
- Ensure to timely deliver billing documents to customer
- Liaise with banks and CHAs to ensure all shipment related documents are sent on time.
- Handle sales return, Debit note, credit note
- Maintain/generate OTIF, Perfect Order and other order processing metrics and reports
Bachelor's degree or equivalent with MBA in Foreign trade/ Operations / SCM / Logistics / Import-Export
2 to 6 years of recent experiences in various roles including shared services/global business services, Supply Chain consulting and/or operations and service delivery management.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.