Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:657 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Piramal - Credit Role - Real Estate Investment (10-15 yrs)
Credit - Real Estate Investment
JOB OVERVIEW :
- The incumbent would assist the investment team in evaluating investment opportunities including industry research, financial modelling, business due-diligence, preparation of investment memos/ internal investment notes/ deal analysis dockets as well as assist in monitoring of existing relationships. The person would be an integral part of the deal team and get an exposure/ experience across the deal cycle.
QUALIFICATION : CA/MBA/Masters in Finance from a premium institute with good academic record.
EXPERIENCE : Minimum of 10-15 years PQE in real estate Credit role with Banks, NBFCs, Lending Institutions etc.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, detailed financial analysis & financial modelling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals and structuring of transactions
- Tracking target markets and developments therein including FSI changes, updates on permissions and clearances, market trends, sales pricing and performance, construction trends etc
- Working with regional credit and business teams to prepare investment memos and deal presentations for credit committee
- Conduct analysis for disbursement and fund usage from collections to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent
- Maintain working-level client relationships (e.g., with project CFO, site manager and other clients)
- Periodically monitor project progress, through review of financials, sales projections, collection, approval, construction status. Also review financials and group level progress
- Assist compliance team in regular audits and other data points
- Support MIS/Finance for managerial and regulatory reporting as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.