Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:3249 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Piramal - Credit Analyst - Wholesale Lending - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
Piramal - Credit Analyst - Wholesale Lending - Real Estate Investment
About the Company :
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance (PCHF), wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
In real estate, the platform provides housing finance and other financing solutions across the entire capital stack ranging from early stage private equity, structured debt, senior secured debt, construction finance and flexi lease rental discounting.
Essential Qualification & Experience :
- CA/MBA from a premium institute.
- 3-8 years of experience in wholesale credit division of a Bank / NBFC / IPC's / Real Estate Developer / Rating Company / Consulting Firm.
Key Responsibilities :
- Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, detailed financial analysis & financial modelling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals and conduct industry research.
- Preparation of investment memos and deal presentations.
- Reviewing and manage existing investments and maintain working relationship with clients.
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management.
- Assist compliance team in regular audits and other data points.
- Periodically monitoring progress, through financials, sales projections, collection, approval, construction status, etc.
- Identify stress. Formulate and implement Resolution plans.
- Prepare Cash flow projections and Presentations for internal stakeholders - strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Prepare monthly internal review reports for assessment of project progress and efficacy of resolution strategy.
- Maintain working-level client relationships (e.g., with project CFO, site manager and other clients).
- Analysis for Disbursement and fund usage from collections to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent.
Key Skills :
- Financial Modelling in excel
- Cash flow analysis