Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:513 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Piramal - Credit Analyst - Real Estate Investment (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a post graduate or CA with an incline towards finance, investments & real estate sectors. The person should have a CA/ MBA/ Masters in Finance degree and a strong academic record. The person would assist the investment team in evaluating investment opportunities including industry research, financial modelling, business due-diligence, preparation of investment memos/ internal investment notes/ deal analysis dockets as well as assist in monitoring of existing relationships. The person would be an integral part of the deal team and get an exposure/ experience across the deal cycle.
Key Responsibilities -
- Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, detailed financial analysis & financial modelling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals and conduct industry research
- Preparation of investment memos and deal presentations
- Reviewing and manage existing investments and maintain working relationship with clients
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management
- Assist compliance team in regular audits and other data points
- Periodically monitoring progress, through financials, sales projections, collection, approval, construction status, etc.
- Identify stress. Formulate and implement Resolution plans
- Prepare Cashflow projections and Presentations for internal stakeholders - strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Prepare monthly internal review reports for assessment of project progress and efficacy of resolution strategy
- Maintain working-level client relationships (e.g., with project CFO, site manager and other clients)
- Analysis for Disbursement and fund usage from collections to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent