Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:604 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Piramal - Coverage Role - Corporate & Mid-Market Lending (7-12 yrs)
Purpose / Key roles and responsibilities:
- Originate and coverage of corporate relationships with an objective of creating value credit investments and syndication for the platform.
- Working on deal life cycle (helping with origination, development of investment thesis, due diligence, documentation, monitoring and exit).
- Helping the Risk / Asset monitoring team in regular data analysis to identify red flags in investment.
- Drive the business targets as per the budget plan - both for overall coverage and P&L numbers.
- Originate business through personal network of customers and source new to bank relationships within space of Mid Market, Emerging corporate and Large Corporates.
- Through knowledge on corporate lending, basic initial assessment on company including financials, ratios, industry outlook while assuring end to end closure of transactions with proper co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have managed a larger customer base & not one or two Key Strategic Accounts.
CA/MBA from a Tier I Institute
07-12 years in a coverage role in Emerging Corporate/Mid Markets division of a Bank/NBFC.