HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:2743 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Chief Manager - IT Projects - Piramal Pharma Solutions (12-18 yrs)
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - IT projects, Project Manager, Program Manager
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Responsible to manage and oversee all IT projects for Piramal Pharma Solutions (India & UK Sites).
- Provide IT Leadership, Program Management & Project Management for Business IT initiatives, including IT applications and IT infrastructure.
- Guide application roll-out strategy and help determine system inter-dependencies and plan projects based on this understanding.
- Lead Business IT initiatives ensuring business objectives are met and critical points of integration and alignment are addressed.
- Manage team priorities for deliverables to ensure project milestones are met.
- Provide IT MIS Reporting to CIO.
Experience Required / Roles & Responsibility:
1. Overall 12+ years of experience including at least 5 years in IT lead roles i.e. Head - IT / Program Manager/ Project Manager
2. 5+ years of Pharma & Manufacturing experience and understanding of API business processes
3. Experience in end to end SAP Implementation mandatory with overall understanding of processes in SD, MM, PP and QM. Knowledge on additional module would be an added advantage
4. Global enterprise software experience dealing with large global platforms such as SAP, SalesForce.com, Qlik Sense etc.
5. Understanding of Quality systems like TRACKWISE, Document Management system required
6. Understanding of CSV process, CFR Part 11 compliance is a must
7. Expertise in managing multiple work streams (including IT and other cross-functional teams) as part of the project/program
8. Strong knowledge and experience in IT project validation
9. Experience of working in Domestic and International geography
10. Expertise in managing complex IT Projects & Programs and PMO Governance
11. Experience of using productivity tools like MS Office suite & MS Project / Others is mandatory
12. Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage project teams in different geographical locations.
13. Experience in Waterfall and working knowledge of Iterative (Agile) Methodologies would be desired
14. Experience in dual reporting would be desirable
15. Understanding of new age technologies like RPA, Chatbot, IoT
16. Experiencing in data warehousing and reporting systems
Education : Bachelor's Degree, Post-Graduation (desirable)
Certifications : PMP desirable
Contact : Janice Dsouza
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.