Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:1253 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Piramal - Chief Manager - Human Resources (7-10 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for Piramal Alternatives, with key deliverables outlined but not limited to:
- Set up of teams across the Piramal Alternatives platform, building talent pipeline at all levels
- Network and build market intelligence on industry to develop robust employee attraction and retention plans
- Partner with senior stakeholders for understanding business short term and long term requirements and creating a roadmap for HR Interventions, so that business requirements are being achieved.
- Lead, design, develop, pilot and monitor processes and initiatives, aimed at building organizational capability and leadership development.
- To develop and action plans, processes and practices to ensure that effective training is provided to all employees, to meet the knowledge and skill requirements of the business.
- To develop and action plans, processes and practices to ensure that all employees are developed to their full potential and that employees' potential is identified and succession plans are in place.
- Carry out benchmark surveys to map HR practices & processes across the industries and interact with senior stakeholders to incorporate those in current HR Systems as per business needs.
- Partner with Senior Stakeholders, to provide effective processes for managing and appraising performance to build a robust PMS system and strong talent pipeline.
- Partner with the Total Rewards team and carry out Compensation Survey, to ensure that appropriate grading & salary structures are in place to recruit, retain and motivate staff, congruent with the organization's desired culture.
- To ensure that a complete set of HR policies are in place, covering all aspect of employment and ensure that the same are implemented across sites.
- To monitor Business culture and Piramal values-adherence and help drive cultural change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.