HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:553 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Chief Manager - Human Resources (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - Human resources, talent acquisition, HR generalist
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The incumbent will be responsible for Piramal Alternatives, with key deliverables outlined but not limited to:
- Set up of teams across the Piramal Alternatives platform, building talent pipeline at all levels
- Network and build market intelligence on industry to develop robust employee attraction and retention plans
- Partner with senior stakeholders for understanding business short term and long term requirements and creating a roadmap for HR Interventions, so that business requirements are being achieved.
- Lead, design, develop, pilot and monitor processes and initiatives, aimed at building organizational capability and leadership development.
- To develop and action plans, processes and practices to ensure that effective training is provided to all employees, to meet the knowledge and skill requirements of the business.
- To develop and action plans, processes and practices to ensure that all employees are developed to their full potential and that employees' potential is identified and succession plans are in place.
- Carry out benchmark surveys to map HR practices & processes across the industries and interact with senior stakeholders to incorporate those in current HR Systems as per business needs.
- Partner with Senior Stakeholders, to provide effective processes for managing and appraising performance to build a robust PMS system and strong talent pipeline.
- Partner with the Total Rewards team and carry out Compensation Survey, to ensure that appropriate grading & salary structures are in place to recruit, retain and motivate staff, congruent with the organization's desired culture.
- To ensure that a complete set of HR policies are in place, covering all aspect of employment and ensure that the same are implemented across sites.
- To monitor Business culture and Piramal values-adherence and help drive cultural change.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7 - 10 years of work experience post MBA. At least 3-4 years of work experience in the FS industry
- Candidate should be self-starter as the fund business expands and on-board key talent
- Builds the Talent Pipeline
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Displays Analytical & Conceptual Thinking
- Strong project management skills
- High level of proficiency in use of LinkedIn Recruiter
Contact - Aditya Oak
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.