HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:2998 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Category Manager - Professional Services (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Category Manager, Professional Services, E Bidding process
Job Type - Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Category Manager, Professional Services will be responsible for development and execution of category management strategies for HR, Admin, Facility, Travel, Marketing & Professional Services procurement with responsibilities of strategic procurement, spend management and supplier relationship management. This will also involve procurement of Promotional Spend which includes Trade Marketing, Media, Consumer research, Social media advertising & retainer ship handling.
- Collaborate with site buyers to establish and execute highly effective, collaborative sourcing strategies to accelerate impactful business partnerships
- Evolve sourcing and procurement processes based on category-specific business or internal stakeholder requirements
- Own all operational duty related to assigned category, Coordination with Shared Services for Vendor Creation, PO preparation, close Open PO/GR/Advance, and approve Purchase Orders in SAP, compliance and reporting.
- Organize and own E Bidding process (Revers/Forward auction) for a various requirement.
- Strategically manage vendor relationships. Coordinate on-going supplier management practices with internal customers to optimize financial and operational performance. Ensure high leverage in Supplier selection, approval, negotiations and performance management.
- Manage bid proposals (RFI/RFP), requirements documentation (SOW), service level agreements (SLA), purchase/service agreements and other related documents.
- Contract life cycle management - Engage with stakeholders to identify the most suitable supply solution for a given demand. Negotiate pricing, terms & commercial conditions of contracts and manage through the contract lifecycle. Tracking and renewal on time.
- Ensure value add to internal customers with a focus on achieving quick turnaround times and maintaining high-quality standards
- 7-10 years of procurement experience with at least 5 years of experience in handling core professional services category
- Knowledge of working in large conglomerates/business groups/MNC with sizable experience in handling HR, Admin, FREM (Facility & Real Estate Management) contracts and managing group level spend
- Previous experience in handling media spend
- The legal background is preferable
- CPSM / CIPS certified
Education Background :
- Bachelors from any background (Law preferred)
- MBA/Masters/PG Diploma in Supply Chain/ Material Management
- Sound reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in working across complex professional services agreements
- Demonstrated success in negotiating with Vendors
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in written format.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Good in MS Excel
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- CPSM / CIPS certified (preferred)
Contact - Afrin Patel
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.