Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:320 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Piramal - Associate Investment Manager/Investment Manager - Special Situations Group - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-11 yrs)
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHFL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
Real Estate Financing has been the core business of Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHF) and constitutes a large part of the portfolio of the Group since the inception of the financial services platform. PCHF is capable of funding across the capital stack right from early stage equity to late stage debt covering mezzanine & structured debt, construction finance, lease rental discounting, loan against property as well as bulk buying apartments. PCHF launched a housing finance vertical, hereby creating a single window platform providing holistic financing solutions to real estate companies.
MBA/CA from a premium institute.
5+ years of experience in Real Estate lending/Development at a reputed Bank/ NBFC/ Private Equity/ Developer
1. Scrutinize stress through financial statement analysis, e.g., borrowers financial statements, sales projections, collection analysis etc.
2. Assess expected recovery amount from the strategies along with the resolution officer
3. Maintain working-level client relationships (e.g., with project CFO, site manager and other clients) and conduct weekly check-ins along with the resolution officer
4. Regularly monitor stressed facilities and account through data collection and follow-ups with clients in coordination with the asset monitoring team
5. Track sales and collection of the individual projects and asset quality to prevent further slippages, e.g., monitoring borrowers overall financial position and project specific plans
6. For all further disbursements and fund usage from collections ensure compliance to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent
7. Prepare monthly internal review reports for assessment of project progress and efficacy of resolution strategy
8. Oversee implementation of key decisions that have an impact on P&L and Balance Sheet
9. Support MIS/Finance for managerial and regulatory reporting as needed
1. Ability to perform financial analysis, including cash flow projections and NPV analysis for alternative strategies
2. Working knowledge of Real Estate industry and the means of resolution available to the lender
3. Understanding of restructuring debts
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Extremely high level of comfort with MS Office
6. Good team player, proactive and result-oriented