Piramal - Assistant Manager/Manager - Digital Marketing (5-9 yrs)
Asst Mgr/ Manager - Digital Marketing at Piramal Realty ( Lower Parel)
Job Purpose :
- To develop and manage Piramal Realty's integrated digital strategies for Destination and Project Brands and to establish digital brand presence to meet brands- objectives and performance targets
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop strategies and activity to drive online traffic to Piramal Realty's digital platforms in line with approved briefs from Marketing
- Establish an agreed framework for digital communication (to cover editorial content, systems, KPI's, testing, budget control and continuous improvement)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way to cultivate quality leads and engagement.
- Manage online campaigns to raise awareness, generate enquiries/quality leads and stimulate sales in line with Piramal Realty's objectives
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates of Piramal Realty's digital platforms and propose/recommend new methods/tools/technologies
- Track analytics and conversion rates with a range of best-practice methods and techniques, including SEO, PPC and SEM, and make improvements as required
- Analyze and evaluate customer research, market and competitor data; and using derived insights to improve the company's digital strategies and deliverables
- Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment.
- Update and maintain all digital platforms in line with company and legal regulations
- Provide strategic and content direction to IT ensuring all output meets the agreed briefs
- Provide direction/guidance and motivation to subordinates to enhance performance and qualitative deliverables.
- Use of new channels & Strategic Digital tie ups for extending our reach to get potential customers and produce more qualified leads and increase site visit to PRL projects.
- Deployment of Domestic & International NRI strategic Digital campaigns to increase our reach to potential NRI customers for PRL projects.
- To assist & lead the efforts in achieving AOP targets for Digital business with optimum spends with Digital head & assigned agency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.