Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:198 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Piramal - Analyst - Asset Management - Real Estate Finance (5-8 yrs)
Purpose of Job:
The role will be a part of the Piramal Finance wholesale- Asset Management performing extensive analysis & financial modelling, preparation of portfolio review presentations, handling daily Banking operations (Non Objection Certificate and Fund transfer), for the real estate financing business.
1. Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management.
2. Analysis of the Financial and Technical reports.
3. Identify stress and assist in formulating and implementing resolution plans.
4. Updating cash flow models based on in-depth understanding of business fundamentals.
5. Conducting industry research.
6. Preparing reports/MIS/presentation on transactions and industry trends on a regular basis.
7. Analyzing the costing and estimating balance cost to be incurred.
8. Coordinating with the developer on project progress/ MIS.
9. Analyzing the sources and application of funds to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent.
10. To include setting up of sweep/modification.
11. Uploading sales and cost MIS in the system and responsible for accurate reports in the system.
12. Prepare the NOC for approval of Regional Asset Managers.
13. To oversee disbursement request raised by the developer.
14. To ensure all payment released and NOC issued are as per underwriting and highlight to Regional Asset Managers. Assist compliance team in regular audits and other data points.
1. B.Com/ MBA finance / Chartered Accountant / with minimum 5 years of work experience, preferably with wholesale banking operations / real estate sector.
2. Qualified banking operations professionals.
Essential Skills & Experience:
1. Sound knowledge of wholesale Real estate lending business.
2. 5+ years of experience in Investments and/or Asset Management or Banking and Credit Analysis.
3. Strong understanding of investment life-cycle, assets and liabilities, credit operations.
4. Good at MS Excel, PowerPoint and word.
5. Financial modelling with ability to make, read and maintain models in MS Excel.
6. Financial analysis for the various projects and to prepare presentations and reports.