Company at Pinpoint Investment Adisvory Services (India) LLP
Views:160 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Pinpoint Investment Advisory - Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
1) Conduct selection processes for Portfolio Manager (PM), including approaching candidates, assessing their strategies and performance, evaluating their motivation and growth potential within Pinpoint, and conducting reference checks.
2) Negotiate and deliver the offer, including incentive plan and long-term lock-up terms, to successfully complete the placements.
3) Oversee full-cycle on-boarding and off-boarding processes as part of the HR function.
4) Conduct market research to track PM moves, fund performance, and new trends in strategy/flows across Asia, utilizing broker insights, investor contacts, and personal network.
5) Facilitate strategy deployment by setting up/expanding trading universes, coordinating with various teams and external counterparties.
6) Analyze performance data, review portfolio construction and risk management with PMs, and communicate with them to drive performance improvement.
7) Contribute to business development by participating in regional office operation and management in India with support from internal teams and external counterparties.
1) Hold a Bachelor Degree's or above with Finance or HR-related major; Financial knowledge or Hedge Fund Knowledge is a plus
2) Have 3-5 years of experience in any of the following areas:
a. Talent Acquisition or HR Function within financial institutions with preference on asset management industry
b. FoF Investment experience, especially on fund manager selection or investment strategy analysis
c. Sell-side experience but with strong connection to buy-side, especially in asset management industry
3) Adapt yourself quickly in the challenging environment with multitasking capability and efficient delivery
4) Resist pressure and keep positive thinking with extravert/pleasant personality
5) Have strong passion and interest in hedge fund industry.
- Established in 1999, PinPoint has been one of the most historic hedge funds across Asia.
- PinPoint is managing over $4bn with around 100 professionals across 5 offices in Asia.
- PinPoint is devoted to generating stable returns for investors and becoming the best hedge fund platform in Asia with fundamental research and Long/Short strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.