HR Executive at Pinkvilla Media Pvt Ltd
Views:1603 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:389
Pinkvilla - Manager - Human Resource (6-10 yrs)
About the Role:
Pinkvilla is looking for an enthusiastic HR Professional who will manage the entire HR function of the organization. As HR Manager, you will be responsible for talent management, employee lifecycle, compliance, recruitment, setting up HR processes and building the culture of the organization.
Recruitment, Onboarding, and Talent Management:
- Identify the hiring needs of each department and build a strong process.
- Play an active role in recruiting for the hiring needs.
- Build unique and efficient onboarding processes to achieve smooth culture and technical learning.
- Managing employee onboarding until exit.
Culture & Team Building:
- Look for innovative ways to engage with the employees.
- Engage employees in distributed teams.
Learning & Development/Career Planning:
- Align individual goals with the organisation's goals.
- Ensure that people are constantly growing, are challenged and motivated.
- Planning and conducting performance management reviews periodically across the organization.
Managing Compliance, Admin and Personnel:
- Managing Disciplinary action activities if and where required.
- Work with Operations and functionals teams to build and manage employee retention practice.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance which include but is not limited to POSH, PF, Insurance, etc while working with external consultants for each.
- Managing admin and payroll processing.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of progressive experience in General HR/Organization Development including recruitment, managing compliances, employee engagement, performance management systems, culture building and administration.
- Past experience of at least 2 years working with a start-up/growing organization - setting up processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Past experience working with MS Office.
Preferred requirements (Nice to Haves):
- Past experience managing small teams.
- Past experience in automating HR processes.
Candidate attribute (Culture Fit):
- Takes complete ownership of tasks.
- Entrepreneurship mindset.
- Takes responsibility for the work and ensures it gets done.
- Strategic mindset.
- Understanding systems and believes in processes.